The T’s & C’s!
Terms and conditions of ordering and delivery
- Notice times – Please make sure you check the notice times at the top of each product page. If you require balloons sooner than stated notice times please call to see if we can accommodate before putting order through.
- Please choose an appropriate delivery time from the options when purchasing. Delivery of balloons can be made the day before you need them, just make sure if you are ordering helium that you choose the hi-float option.
- Delivery to businesses, schools, organisations, hotels etc will be made via reception, loading dock, concierge, mail room etc. We cannot take responsibility for the balloons once delivery is made.
- If recipient is unavailable balloons may be left with a colleague.
- Delivery to hospitals – please check with hospital patient is still admitted and deliveries are allowed. If we cannot deliver due to patient being discharged or balloon deliveries not being allowed, we will contact you to re-direct. This may incur additional delivery fees.
- If there is no one to accept delivery we will leave your balloons in the safest place possible. We cannot accept responsibility for balloons once delivered. Please ensure someone will be available to collect balloons. If there is no where safe to leave balloons, we may be able to redirect. This is at an additional delivery charge. By agreeing to these terms and conditions you agree to the additional delivery charge.
- Product substitution. At times we may need to substitute a certain balloon / product. In this situation the same sentiment / message will be conveyed, and similar balloon colours used to equal or greater value.
- Personalised balloons. – Please check spelling and correct message is included. Balloon personalisation will be printed according to exactly what you type in.
- We cannot control environmental factors. Heat can have an adverse effect on balloons, even during transit. Balloons may have a velvet finish / faded look when exposed to heat. Please check temperatures as sometimes temps will reach over 40 degrees. Please check balloon care guide.
- As stated, we cannot guarantee balloons once delivery has been made. To make sure you give your balloons the best chance of lasting, please refer to our balloon care guide. We cannot exchange, refund or replace balloons once balloon delivery is made.
- Balloon lasting times will be shown on each individual bouquet. Please refer to our balloon care guide to learn how to get the best longevity from the balloons. Float times may be reduced by humidity, changes in environment and weather, exposure to direct sunlight and cold air. Foil balloons may deflate slightly or shrivel when exposed to cold air and will fill back out when placed in warm environments.
- Please always keep balloons out of direct heat and direct sun. Refer to our balloon care guide.
- Please take care when selecting your product, and product options. (e.g., age, colours etc) Please be careful when selecting the date of delivery. The Balloon Hive takes no responsibility for incorrect product or delivery date selection. By ordering with the Balloon Hive you agree to all the above terms and conditions.
- Cancelations – The moment your order is placed we begin preparing your unique order. Therefore, balloon cancellations with more than 72hrs of notice (prior to scheduled delivery) will result in a 50% refund or store credit to be used toward a future balloon purchase. Cancellations of balloons within 72 hours notice will not be refunded.